Play Park Rules
This playground is a shared public space provided for your enjoyment and recreation through the efforts of the Kiwanis Club of Saint John, RiverCross Church and ONE Change with the assistance of many sponsors, businesses, and volunteers. We want you to have a fun and safe time. Be courteous and respectful to others, and please keep the park clean. The park is under video surveillance and any issues should be directed to ONE Change at the Nick Nicolle Community Centre.
· Use of playground is at your own risk and a privilege
· Children must be accompanied by an adult
· The Park is for Children 12 years of age and under
· Smoking is strictly prohibited as is use of Drugs or Alcohol
· No littering or Glass bottles
· Disorderly Conduct or inappropriate use of equipment is not permitted
· Horseplay or fighting is not permitted
· No Bare feet – Shoes must be worn at all times
· Running, pushing or shoving is not allowed and we must be respectful of others
· Bicycles, roller blades or skateboards are not permitted on park equipment
· Pets are not permitted in the play park
· Do not use equipment when wet/snow or ice covered
The Play Park will open daily at 9 am and close at dusk.
The Park will be closed during winter months.